Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Life in the city

Today I was having lunch with a friend of mine from work and we had a very interesting conversation as such:

Me: (while chewing meat): Dude, I don't think we humans should eat meat, I think its completely wrong and doesn't go with human advancement.

Him: ummh,I don't think so, eating meat has to do with the inborn instincts, after all we're animals and a lot of animals eat meat

Me: Yes, thats completely true, but we're supposed to be higher animals and should avoid blood as much as possible. We should differentiate

Him: Yes, thats true, but like I told you we're still animals, no matter what. Even if you train a lion to eat vegetables, the day it tastes blood it will definitely go after its owner irrespective of love (lol)..thats the way it's born. it's in the blood.

Me: But don't you think that with the level of maturity of man, we should be more of vegetarians. Remember the early men did a lot of hunting and ate a lot of probably uncooked meat before he discovered how to cook meat thoroughly and avoid the blood, but nowadays you find people ordering for medium rare steak, etc; which comes half cooked with the blood dripping and people are cuting, slicing and chewing (lol) happily...like its normal...dude that absolutely not normal.

He looked at me, and smilling sheepishly continued

Him: Dude, your point makes a lot of sense now. Well what do you expect, even men have started "eating" women (lol)..I'm pretty sure the early man didn't do that.lol

For a brief moment, I didn't understand what he meant, then I caught it and burst into laughter....only for me to notice that the girls sitting on the next table were all laughing as well

Me: So what do women do, since they obviously can't "eat" men?

Him: Laughing out loud...they suck'em dry...Lol..hilarious !!

Reminds me of when I heard a girl describing to her two gay friends and a girl friend of hers how her boy friend gave her a "Pearl necklace" which she said in a conniving tone and obviously couldn't be translated literally....and I'm sitting on the adjacent table and I'm wondering what the hell that means...lol...but good enough, her girl doesn't know what it means and everyone else at the table is laughing at her for not knowing the meaning ....and her friend finally explains to her what it means.

Guess what this girl said after the explanation, you'd expect her to nod her head and say understood. No, the girl actually shouted with a wave of her hand "Oh is that what it means...I get that all the time"..huh..man, I had to turn round to put a face to that voice...lol..hilarious !! Things you see and hear in nyc don't marvel me any more. If you don't know what "Pearl necklace " means..go find out...lol..you might just have experienced it without knowing what its called..lol...peace out folks !!!

1 comment:

cally-waffybabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.