Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Bullets and Halloween !!


My people, I no say some people where dey come this my blog dey come with bullet proof...because as I just dey review this my blog, I just dey discover so many grammatical errors....no be say I wan kill persin o..lol..e just be say I no dey fit review my posts since no be Jamb exam..lol..make una no vex o...if anybody need bullet proof vest, make u send me email..I go send am come..lol..I no wan make anybody die for my blog o...and if you no wan wear bullet proof, I go teach you how to dodge bullets...lol..yes o..I be professional...I don dodge better bullets for this my life, no be small..infact, I even surprise say I still dey kampe considering the kain bullets and atomic bombs where i don dodge..lol..so if you need coaching, holla at me...u go pay sha.

On another note, today's halloween and kids are out "trick or treating". I didn't realize we had so many little kids in NYC until today..man, they are sooo much...and then I remembered I didn't buy any candies..damm..if these children come knocking on my door and I have no candies, they could all gang up and mob me...lol..I'm not going to let that happen..anyway, I don't think that would be a problem, I have some plantains..lol..I will be handing out plantains in lieu of candies tonight..lol..hopefully they won't get too pissed off...afterall giving plantains is better than giving nothing..lol..I hear noises and a knock on my neighbours door, i think they are here..off i go to handout plantains..lol..peace out !!

WARNING: I no get time review this post, if you no wear your bullet proof....make you dey careful o..i no fit shout..ah, dem don come..I don go!! Happy halloween to all !!

10 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

u no well...yeye man

Unknown said...

lol
saw ur comment on adaure's blog
first time here..
u are funny
welcome to blogsville

Jamilah said...

lmao!! u are silly.. plantains ke. abeg fedex that plantain to me jo sharpish..lol
saw ur comments on my blog...i'm naija filipino...lol
i was on vacation.. back to school now.. would try to update..
cheers

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

lol@ bullet proof and plantains!

One year, my roommate and I forgot about Halloween (we were students at the time). We hid in our apartment while people knocked looking for candy. My roommate then wante to go do laundry and as she stepped oout the door, some kids who were down the hall, shouted at her. They called her cheap for not opening her door. She ran right back into the apartment! lol!
So yes, beware, those kids will chew you out over their candy!

Now said...

lol@entire bullets.

Now said...

lol@entire bullets.

Unknown Blogger said...

lmao!!!!! this is so funny, plantain? ur not serious at all.

Jamilah said...

guess haloween aint over yet..

Ozymandias said...

@all: I survived the onslaught...lol..the kids happily accepted plantains, and some chose bananas..lol..Bibi, halloween never end o..lol..thanks all for stopping by.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I can't spell to save my life and the anonymous have given me a written beating for my misspelling's.