Thursday, June 28, 2007

Laughs

I get this random emails from a friend, A, with so many funny messages, some of which can be very annoying especially the messages that say "Forward this email or YOU DIE "!!(No..they die !!! ); others are "sort of" funny and the rest, just plain stupid. I remember when I was job hunting and the first thing I did every morning was to check my email for updates on my job applications. I log onto my yahoo messenger, and its beeps "You have seven new messages"!!.

My heart begins to beat really loud, and I'm wondering if it's the companies I've been expecting their emails and I access my email account and there are a gazillion messages from A , priceline informing me of new ideals, yahoo mail services, sun java, and other unneeded messages in my life at that time. I'm screaming at the top of my voice, in my mind of course, lest my house mate thinks I've gone crazy. It was always so annoying !! I always had to do my best not to curse her out, or even place a spell on her or her computer or her hands, or the chair she sits on to send these messages or just anything I could swing my wand at. You know where I come from, you can place a spell on someone...lol..and I think I have such powers, though I'm yet to test them..lol..But seriously, let no one dare me, else I'd use him/her/himher(for those that may have undergone a sex change) as my guinea pig. HAHAHAHAHA, thats sounds like the bad guys laughter and I'm supposed to be the good guy...No..used to...Wait a sec, yes, I'm still with the good guys atleast from the last time I checked...lol... , ummh, too much Harry Potter books.

Anyway, I got this email from A which I think is one of the good ones and funny, just like the other ones here that have all come from her. So here it goes, and I hope it puts a smile on someone's face, although it took me a second to figure out,

**************************************************************************************
Mrs. Jenkins comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner...who lives witha female roommate Vikki... During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice howpretty Anthony's roommate was.

She had long been suspicious of arelationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious.Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interacts, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than meets the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Vikki and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Vikki came to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?""Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure." So he sat downand wrote:

Dear Mama,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the sugar bowl from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,
Anthony

Several days later, Anthony received a response email from his Mama,which read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Vikki, and I'm not saying thatyou 'do not' sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she were sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the sugar bowl I put there bynow.

Love,
Mama.

Lesson of the day ..... Mothers would always be wiser !!!
***********************************************************************************
Perhaps now you'd see why it took me a second to figure it out. But shame on Anthony for indirectly accusing his mother of stealing his bowl...but wait a second....ummh...this is really weird...What does he and his housemate/partner/bed buddies/whatever use the silver sugar bowl for, other than eating that they couldn't get a new one.....Umm.. Food for thought. I'm off to think about that, new discoveries abound.

No comments: