Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Life's tales

6 funny things I remember in my life...

1. When I went to a public secondary school in Nigeria, I was so naive coming from a private school that my sandals were stolen from my foot..lol..don't ask how it was stolen..hahaha. Anyway, I had to walk home bare footed!!!, under the smoldering and scorching heat..lol..after that day, no be person tell me make I hold my sandals well well. Now it's so funny, but on that day, it sure wasn't. Imagine me, forming big boy in SS1 then..lol..walking home bare footed...lol..infact, I wasn't walking, I must have been bouncing....lol...cos I don't think I would have been walking in that hear.

2. In secondary school, I remembered my trousers were a tiny bit too short..lol..Michael Jackson style..such that nerds were associated with such trousers in school..but it was cool, since the nerds got the girls then..hahahah...but that was then, I'm sure it's not that way any more which I why I have completely dropped my nerdy attributes...lol


3. Growing up, I remember I was so small that on the day I had to go buy my SSCE exam forms...my aunt had to go with me..lol...yea, my father won't let me go alone...make u dey laugh, a whole big boy like me...and one the most embarassing things happened on that day. We met this woman/gbe bo run/gbe fila on the way to get the forms and she wanted to know where we were going to, so my aunt told her we were going to buy exam forms...and what did she say." Oh, you're almost done with primary school"...lol...thats was so embarassing..Infact, if to say my hand go reach her face, i for don wooz am better slap...lol...but the woman fat small sha, so she fit squeeze me like ant....lol..

4. On that same day, on the way to buy the exam forms, I was alomst crushed to death by a truck..yes o, but God dey my side. It was so close, I could have been dead now. Maybe I was still fuming from the insult upon injury earlier received..lol

5. When I was really young (12 and below), I would slap my brothers on their heads whenever they annoyed me..lol.which was very often..lol..and they would go screaming to my father, and when my father asked me if I did that; I would say "I only tapped them on the head"..lol...I been deal with those boys sha...hahahahhah

6. I remember I was voted the most sought after guy in my class..lol..that was really interesting..arrgh, where are all of those beautiful gals now..lol...that was when my dropping my nerdy attributes started paying off..ahahah..and I almost started moving towards becoming a Major league player..lol...then I met someone, and everything changed..lol..

Peace out folks !! Have a great week everyone.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny! Funny cause I was almost the same..


So r u still tiny?


Hehehehehe

Ozymandias said...

@annengineer: Lol, I don't think I was ever tiny..lol..but interms of body size, No...I've grown so much bigger over the years...and become a heart breaker too..lol..I don't do break hearts anyway..no fear !!

Unknown said...

LOL, tiny is more politically correct than Stout = short fat man with possibly pot belly..! Am just being sensitive to you ok...Hehehehehe

Jamilah said...

omg..lol funny memories...
i'm tryn to picture how u looked like.
lmao at tappng.. wicked bro