Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bar Adventures...

For all you Man. U fans, I guess today is going to be all drinking after the mauling of Roma...7-1 !!!...thats so outrageous..just makes me wonder if the Roma players were a bunch of high school players...lol..cos even my small team here, would not allow such....lol..

Anyway, it's been quite busy for me with my thesis almost completed...I can't wait to be done with that thesis, I'm so fed up with it now and infact school...and if anyone mentions school again to me..I go curse that person die !! Sincerely, I feel like I've been in school all my life and I think its time to move on...though I'm not even sure what or where I want to be..but I'm 100% sure, I don't want to see the four walls of a classroom for the next few year. I've been hanging out a lot with my friends here since they want to make sure they won't miss me when I graduate, and we decided to hit the bar last nite....i still haven't come to terms with the drinking culture here, its so highly over rated. Ok..I'm sitting with my friends and sipping my Guiness slowly....kai, that thing is bitter, but make e no be like say person no dey try...when this woman walks up to me and begins to touch (or caress) my shirt..I later realised she was half drunk....
Woman:" Oh, I love your shirt....and your skin color, its so lovely, and it blends perfectly"
and being a polite guy, i respond "Oh... thank you", while in my mind I'm silently cursing her "Na so you go talk...next thing u go dey curse black people"....lol..I was so uncomfortable !! This woman must have been in her early thirties..and she continued trying to make a conversation..but anyway sha, suppose the woman hot i for continue the flow...lol...Niger sharp man now..lol, but for this one I no want..she no too fine for my eyes and men..the approach throw me off completely.

After leaving for a couple of minutes, she comes back again offering to buy me Tequila shots....men, i say "na waoh..which level"..was she hoping to get herself more drunk or me? I apologized that I was alright with my Guinness, but she still persisted...and all the while my friends are all laughing their asses off..and some people at the bar begin to notice the whole drama !!!..yes oh..Drama..which kain tin be this one...who send me come here today...but luckily for me the bar closed soon afterwards...and since then, anytime I go there..i first of all carry out a careful surveilance to ensure she's not there...maybe i go even get secret service..lol...but honestly, it was an experience.....and the worst thing was she was getting married soon....it was so ridiculous...but, I had a good laugh afterwards. I hope say i no go meet this woman again..but if i do..you go hear part two.

Make i go write my thesis o jare..work still plenty for me.

No comments: